- Deadline for Abstract Submission: 1 January 2020 ~ 22 June 2020
Free Paper Submission
How to Write Abstracts
- The topic and content of the submitted abstract must be appropriate for poster or oral presentation.
- Language: English
- Title: A concise title with not exceeding 30 words recommended.
- Length of Body: 300 words.
The size of the abstract is limited to 1400 characters.
The submission program will not allow submissions that do not fit in the size requirements.
Authors: Do not include degrees or titles.
- Contents: Extremely simple result with comment "The result will be discussed soon " will not be accepted.
- Modification: Until the deadline for abstract submission.
- Withdrawal: Written request by email to the secretariat is accepted.
- Note that fax submissions will not be accepted.
How to Submit Abstracts
- All abstracts must be submitted through the website.
- *Abstract(s) sent by mail or fax will not be processed by the Secretariat and will not be forwarded to the Scientific Committee for review.
- All abstracts submitted will be automatically edited according to the submission format.
It is authors' responsibility to review and correct the submissions. Submitters are responsible for every typing error on the abstract.
- Please do not submit multiple copies of the same abstract.
- Presenting authors are encouraged to submit the abstract.
- All fields related to the traumatology are welcome.
- After submitting the abstract online, you should receive a confirmation letter via E-mail.
All submitting authors are asked to make sure that the abstracts are successfully submitted.
Please contact us if no confirmation letter is received.
- Notification of abstract acceptance will be made to submitting authors via E-mail.
- Authors are asked to make pre-registration for the secretariat to arrange presentation schedule accurately.
- In case of intending to make on-site registration, informing by email in advance is required.
- ot registered author’s paper will be withdrawn by the committee after the registration deadline.
The Scientific Awards
- The Scientific committee will select each one outstanding achievement in the field of trauma for oral and poster presentation and
the presentation winner will be awarded.
Oral & Poster Presentation
- Slides format
MS Powerpoint (Ver. 2003 – latest)
Recommended format is the MS Powerpoint. Speakers are advised to bring MS powerpoint slides with USB key rather than
MAC Laptop because of its short and limited time: Setting up with MAC laptop may take 2-3 minutes.
Presentations should be on a using memory stick as removable storage media. It is recommended that presentations be reviewed
in the preview room sufficiently prior to the oral presentation session so that software version and compatibility issues can be determined at that time. Note that including audio or video content in your PowerPoint presentation involves using links to external media files which may not work after the files are moved to the presentation computer. Sometimes these links need to be updated after you move the files due to differences in the way that differently configured computers identify the drive or USB device where the external files are located.
Any PowerPoint presentation which includes links to external audio or video files needs to be tested in advance on the computer used
for the presentation
- Preview Room
Authors must check into the speaker’s preview room at least 1 hour
before their presentation to polish up / upload their presentation slides.
- Poster File: 16:9 Wide (Vertical Format)
- 포스터 ppt파일 첨부시 페이지설정에서 16:9 와이드 세로로 작업된 파일을 올려주세요
포스터는 E-poster로 진행합니다. 파일만 제출해 주시면 됩니다.
E-Poster Sample Download
Speaker's Preview Room
Preview Room Work Hours: During the meeting
Checking slide-deck(s) at the speaker’s preview room is the single most important action you will take to ensure your presentation is a success.
It is required to check into the place at least 1 hour before presentation start time.
Authors should make sure all fonts appear as expected and all sound/video clips are working properly while reviewing presentation slides.
Note: It is possible to bring your slides onto either USB stick or own laptop having RGB port.
||MS Powerpoint only
Equipment & Software at the Preview Room
||OS: MS Windows 7
Software: MS office 2010 / Adobe PDF viewer
||'Mac – RGB' cable
**This is only for authors presenting with their own laptop 'MAC' missing their own cable.
|최우수 구연 1편
|우수 구연 5편
|최우수 포스터 1편
|우수 포스터 3편